Sunday, October 23, 2016

Memoires inspiration by Pascale

Hello Sweeties,

Today I'm up on Blue Fern Studios with three new projects featuring the new collection designed By Michelle " Memoires ".  For the first one, I chose a photo I've taken during a trip in Montrésor (Loire Valley, France), one of the most beautiful villages in France. The bridge came from the Eiffel workshop.


I started to cut the "Remember When" paper in two which I glued it on a cardboard. Then I primed the new background.


I  embossed the Organic Vine with the Black Sand embossing powder. I painted the Classic Ornament with black gesso, then I covered it with Graphite Paste.


I embossed the title Peaceful with the Sand and Sea embossing powder. I embossed it a second time with the Pearl embossing powder and I started again with the Sand and Sea.


I cut a few Post Cards from the Photographic Record paper to add under the photo. I glued all the embellishments.


To finish the layout, I added some texture to the background with the Scratched stamp and the Sand and Sea embossing powder.

Blue Fern Studios products:

Papers - Memoires (Remember When, Photographic Record)
Chipboards - Organic Vine; Classic Ornaments; Peaceful, Stillness & Contentment
Stamp - Scratched
Imagine Ink - Embossing Powders (Black Sand, Sand and Sea, Pearl)

------------------------------------

Here is my second project : an art journal page. After my New York Journal and my Family Journal, I decided to start a new Journal with all the castles I visited in the Loire Valley. Here is the first page with the castle of Chaumont-sur-Loire (Loire Valley, France)


I glued the left-overs from the different chipboards (Turkish Panel, Dot Grid Panel, Quilted Panel, Flutter Medley, Floral Lattice Bits...) to add texture to the page. I primed them with white gesso.


I added more texture with different stamps and embossing powders : the Journey stamp with the Black Sand powder, ...


... the Arcadia Texture with the Pearl and the Grungy Grid with the Sand and Sea. Then I sprayed different inks. The embossing powders have a resist effect.


I splattered some ink and sprinkled some Black Sand embossing powder while it was still wet and heat set it. 


I cut some Post Cards from the Calling Cards and the Photographic Record to add under the photo.



Blue Fern Studios products:

Papers - Memoires (Calling Cards, Photographic Record)
Stamps - Grungy Grid, Journey, Arcadia Texture
Imagine Ink - Embossing Powders (Black Sand, Sand and Sea, Pearl)

------------------------------------

Here is my third October's project for Blue Fern Studios. I work again with the Memoires collection. I chose a photo of Rock of Cashel I've taken during my trip in Irlande.



I primed the Tales of Treasures paper with clear gesso. Then I stamped with different stamps. First Ione was the stamp collage from the Journey set with black ink. I stamped again with one of the Ornamental Edges set and the Grungy Grid and embossed the prints with the Antique Gold powder. I stamped one last time with the second stamp from the Ornamental Edges set and used the Sand and Sea  powder to emboss the prints.


I added a design with a stencil and two differents medium: 3D gloss gel and clear crackle paste. I let dry naturally before adding some colors.


I painted the chipboard with a gold paint. I cut a few Post Cards from the Photographic Record paper to add under the photo. 


I die-cut some leaves in a watercolor paper.  I colored them with the same inks I used to color the background and  I sprinkled the rose leaves with the Antique Gold embossing powder while they were still wet to add some texture.


I colored the flowers with the same inks I used to color the background and the leaves. When They were dry I added a little touch of gold paint.


Blue Fern Studios products:

Papers - Memoires (Tales of Treasures, Photographic Record)
Chipboard - Trailing Scrolls
Stamps - Journey, Ornamental Edges, Grungy Grid
Imagine Ink - Embossing Powders (Sand and Sea, Ancient Gold)

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful and stunning project. Love every details

    Hugs xx
    Meena
    http://cardscraftandart.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  2. All your pages are gorgeous. And your pictures, simply beautiful!
    Pinned

    ReplyDelete