Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Christmas cards and a mixed media canvas from Zanka

Hello!
Today I'm gonna show you some of my first Christmas cards made for this season. They are all based on the same idea and composition but I played with the whole colour scheme of Vintage Christmas line - so I have the green, the red and a combo of both .
All cards are decorated with a mix of plain and glittered or embossed chipboard pieces and trust me, there are no dimensional flowers - only cut outs from the BFS papers! It's easy to create an illusion of dept with the layers of embellishments, while the cards are relatively flat and easy to post.




Supplies: papers Vintage Christmas, BFS glitter Pyrite, BFS embossing powder Cotton pink, chipboards : Blue fern frame (piece) , Floral lattice bits, Garden lattice bits, Twiggy branch, Mini flourishes.

My last November project is a mixed media canvas - I had a blast with this one, layering the paper strips, laces, chipboards and embellishments. Chipboard pieces are brushed with a white texture paste.


Supplies: papers Vintage Christmas, Frolic. BFS mists: Cotton candy, Winter mint. Chipboards Swirly circle, Garden lattice bits, Ironwork edges.

Thanks for staying here for a moment & have a great day!
DT Zanka (Zaneta)

1 comment: