Monday, March 24, 2014

Springtime crafts

Hi Guys !
Its Olga here. Today i have for You 3 of my last works with BFS chipboards.

I Made LO with simple composition. As background I use Rings Panel . As a title I use Valentine's Word Set and as element of composition Memory Frames . I really like those frames they look amazing as element of composition and Photo cover as well .








Second work is motivational little canvas in purple:) I used here Shabby Brick Bits as base for my whole composition . I useThe Optimist Word Set and Winter Titles as title and positive message to my work









My last work is optimistic card . Its simple but when You use lots of layered chipboards You don't need other embelishments ;) I use here Broken Rings  as background , Heart Set and banner form Picture Perfect are main elements here  And the The Optimist Word Set as saying 



                        



5 comments: